YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME: Unraveling the Lie PART 5 GOD OF THE LIVING Chapter 38 JESUS CHANGED EVERYTHING: LEAVING BEE Narrator : Merle told Luke that Bee had been in bed moping, since learning of his moving back to California to start a new shelter. Merle : I want Bee to go through the program with me, Luke. Luke : Mama V doesn't have a drug or alcohol problem. Neither do you. She... Merle : That's not all this program is for, Luke. We're qualified and prepared to help people with all types of addictions, bondage, marriage problems, depression, behavior problems, stress and more. We've contracted with other agencies and I'm meeting with Ben to try and combine our programs. Luke...Bee needs help and I need help and I'm not too old or proud to admit it. Things are good between us, but they could be better. I want Bee to be okay, if something happens to me. Luke : Papa V... Merle : No, no, I want you to listen to me, Luke...
Comments
Post a Comment