(IHEAM:CH2) I HAVE AN ETERNITY AHEAD OF ME! Chapter 2 HERE I AM, READY TO RESIST AND PERSIST!



I HAVE AN ETERNITY AHEAD OF ME!

Chapter 2

HERE I AM, READY TO RESIST AND PERSIST!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 KJV

Here I am, born again--CHANGED, but the world hasn't changed. Now that I am no longer of the world, the world definitely won't understand me, accept me, or love me. Wait a minute, I wanted my life to get better! Is this better?


Well, let's look at our example to follow --Jesus. What did the world think about our Saviour? Did He find peace in a tumultuous world? How would Jesus adjust to living in the world today? What did Jesus do and how do we follow Him to CONQUER the world? 

  • Jesus spoke the Word of God
  • Jesus spoke with authority
  • Jesus had righteous anger about that which went against the Will and Way of His Father
  • Jesus healed
  • Jesus was forgiving
  • Jesus wept
  • Jesus went off to himself to spend time with God
  • Jesus prayed always
  • Jesus was not argumentative
  • Jesus knew His purpose and could not be tempted or dissuaded
  • Jesus broke with tradition and rituals
  • Jesus formed relationships with others

Certainly, Jesus did many more things, but, let's just focus on those listed above and ask ourselves why Jesus did those things and why God led Him to do these things.

Jesus spoke the Word of God because He was the Word God. God placed His Word inside of His earthly body and since God is the Word, God was within Jesus. Jesus was God Incarnate. He was One with God in the flesh, as a human being. Now, think of the effect that this had on people around him. We know from scripture that many considered Him to be blasphemous because He believed He was One with God. Yet, many were in awe. What effect does this have upon you? Can you fathom actually being One with God? As a human being, Jesus had His own will. Did Jesus totally surrender His will in order to be One with God?

Jesus spoke with authority, which surprised and offended many people, especially the Pharisee and Sadducee. Why did He speak with authority? Because, God's Word is the authority over man. You may say that requires no explanation, but, what effect did this have upon people around Him? The effect that it had is what is important in understanding Discipleship and living to please God. If we are to be One with God and no longer of the world, then we must know how to lean upon God, knowing that the world does not and cannot love us; neither will it understand us. Yet, this did not prevent Jesus from having compassion for the world. Therefore, because of the perfect love within Him, He prayed and wept for God's people and the effect that the darkness in the world had upon them.

Jesus was not considered to be an authority on God by the scholars and clerics of the Jews. He had not been ordained or formally trained. Not only was His manner of teaching and performing miracles questionable to them, but, much of what He taught went against the laws of Moses that were considered to be holy and divine doctrine. How are Disciples viewed and received today in a world which has incorporated religion and embraced division and status? As a Disciple, are you prepared for rejection as well as acceptance, or, will you compromise to gain favor to please self?

As it is written, the Word of God, draws or repels. How is this important to us as Disciple's? Will we do what Jesus said to do when it repels? Will we wipe our feet and continue on to find others with ears to hear or will we compromise with the world in order to gain favor? Do we want to grow an audience instead of growing relationships?

What would some people think of Jesus coming into some churches today and displaying righteous anger because His father's house of prayer was being misused? Do we accept that type of thing in this day and age? Why not? Are we more concerned about people's rights than people's souls? Do you have righteous anger for the unrighteousness, unholiness, and injustice within churches and the world today? As a Disciple, will you stand for God as Jesus did?

Jesus was not consumed by being popular or accepted. He wasn't in self. He knew who He was and didn't have to find identity and acceptance within the world. What can compare with being a child of God, or in His case, being the Son of God, and having your own Kingdom? Jesus wasn't looking for peace in the world. He knew that this world was not His home, therefore, He did not love or cling to the world or His flesh. He didn't come to bring peace into the world. Jesus is peace within those who receive Him!

If you have doubts about being a Disciple, ask yourself, "Did everyone reject Jesus? Did He find people to follow Him and love Him? What and who was He looking for in the world?"

God sent Jesus to the lost sheep (sinners) of Israel to show them how to conquer sin and the world. He went about this by trying to change their hearts and form a relationship with them. In the beginning, many followed, but could not stay the course, because they loved and feared the world more than God. Many could not leave their families, spouses, and children. Many could not leave their homes and possessions. They could not understand that everything and everyone belongs to God who created them and nothing is more precious than a relationship with God and the promise of abundant and eternal life. Yes, many who started out, found that resisting and persisting was much too hard on their own. Since they had not accepted Jesus into their hearts, they continued to bear their burdens, alone.

To many, there was nothing more important than their lives here on earth. Their earthly family was all they had ever known. When Jesus said that those who obeyed God were His family, to most, it was an inconceivable idea. Jesus' teachings required them to open and stretch their minds beyond what they could see, hear, and feel. As Disciples, if we are to resist and persist, we must walk by faith and not by sight.



CAN WE TRUST THE EYES, EARS AND HEARTS OF THE WORLD? 

 

What did the world think of Jesus? Some of the statements that we read in the Bible say that He was accused of being mad (crazy), evil, and blasphemous, to name a few.

How would some label Him today? Using some of the things mentioned above, we can speculate that some might view Him as having a personality or behavior disorder, or as being a manic depressant. His opposition to the norms and traditions in His culture would lead some to suspect that He might be a radical, rebellious, and somewhat narcissistic. His change from being the poor, uneducated son of a carpenter to a perceived religious scholar and leader of a radical movement, might bring some to suspect bipolarism, schizophrenia, or visions of grandeur. In that He was clearly discriminate in who He chose to help, might provoke some to say that He was prejudiced, biased, insincere, unfair, mean, evil ,and definitely not called by God, directed by God, or, the Son of God. But, can we trust the eyes, ears, and hearts of the world?

Perhaps, if Jesus came to the United States: The color of His skin and the way He dressed would automatically put Him in danger of being deported as a potential terrorist and labeled as a "bad hombre"; and since His Good News would not resemble the philosophy, ideology, and vague policies of the ruling administration, in that it stood upon Truth, He would most certainly be accused of spreading "false news."

Would our world today be able to understand the personality and character of Jesus--His highs and lows, and His authoritative and sometimes erratic behavior? Would the world be able to accept what He told them about the world and our lives today? What would be the reaction? Would He be able to fit in, or would He go off to Himself and pray for us?

If you are living the life of a Disciple, as part of the Great Commission to spread the Good News of the Kingdom you come against a myriad of adversity and resistance as you live life abundantly and eternally. Each day, you start out wearing the Armor of God and preparing to bear the Fruit of His Holy Spirit. However, like Jesus, you must be aware of how the suffering of sin of others around you and in the world affects you, then, like Jesus, spend time alone with your Father in prayer. You must take time to attend to your needs and be strengthened by God.


Jesus told the Pharisee He was not alone! Would we deliver Him to the psychiatric ward in the nearest hospital?

He was the Son of God. He was the Word of God. He did what He saw His Father Do and His Father spoke through Him. How would the world filled with so many different religions and ideologies receive Him up front and personal, in the flesh, today?! I ask this because we who claim to follow Him need to think about this, look in the mirror and reevaluate our lives today! WHO AND WHAT ARE WE LIVING FOR? Does our life reflect Christ?! Have we allowed ourselves to be assimilated to fit in with the world? Have we forsaken Christ? Are we still RESISTING AND PERSISTING to represent OUR FATHER and not the world?


So, then, how are we to live ABUNDANTLY in our eternal life, in a world that will not understand or accept us?

How are we to not allow these things to affect us, in other words, CONQUER the negativity and opposition around us? We must never forget Christ's VICTORY! Throughout all of the negativity and opposition that Jesus encountered, He RESISTED AND PERSISTED, never stooping or falling to their level of condemnation, confrontation, corruption, and degeneracy.



Colossians 2:14-16 (KJV)
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:


RESIST!


We must not forget what we are RESISTING and fall prey to the lies of the adversary.


Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 


We live in a world unable to recognize TRUTH because it serves another master. It gorges on lies fed to it by the enemy and begs for more. It lifts up ignorant, proud men, who are unholy abominations, as long as they are thrown scraps like dogs. They believe they have prospered, when these men have stolen the herd and feast off of steak, while tossing them the bowels and innards to satisfy their hunger.

The enemy knows that a house divided cannot stand. Today, we in the United States of America are faced with a divided country and a president who persists in dividing it even further, while trying to bring down the institutions that hold it up. As we look at the man and nation he has aligned himself with, we need not ask why he is aiding them in doing this. We need only to look at how this current man masquerading as president of all the people of the United States feeds lies to the nation and world to manipulate them, knowing that there are needy people who will believe him and the master of evil he serves. All the while, his motivation is centered upon the profits he will receive from international business deals, by colluding with the enemy. HOWEVER, HE SETS A TRAP FOR HIMSELF, BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM!

This man claims to believe in the Word of God, then, let him believe this; the Lord has SPOKEN,


Matthew 10: 26

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known
.

Take note of the tactics the enemy is using to keep people in bondage. The current administration operates on fear; instilling fear within the public to distract and confuse because they are afraid of the TRUTH being discovered about their lies and true motives. Know this:

Any leader or government instilling lies, fear, and hatred into its own people is not worthy of leadership. They do not know God; for lies, fear and hatred are not of God. Their state of mind and confusion demonstrate a mind under the siege of darkness and evil. Their rise to power is not for leadership, but to awaken the people to resist lies, fear, and hatred, and turn their hearts back to God.


If we resist and persist, we need not fear the leader's multitude of lies. We need not fear him sanctioning racial and religious hatred and violence through vile speeches and rallies full of hateful rhetoric. We need not fear him trying to destroy our media; writing presidential orders to discriminate and hate; to cast out immigrants; or to make the wealthy even more wealthy. We need not fear him destroying our institutions, balance of power, constitution, democracy or our nation. If ignorance is bliss, then, it is definitely not the American people who are living in complete ignorance. God has spoken. The TRUTH shall be revealed, good shall prevail, and evil shall be cutoff and fed into the fire. In the end, it is neither Republican, Democrat, Independent, or Green Party that wins, but the Kingdom of God! FEAR THEM NOT, saith the Lord!

Abundantly! Is one living abundantly if they are living in sin and darkness? God has already given us abundance when He gave us The Truth, The Way, and The Life! Living in TRUTH, my CUP RUNNETH OVER WITH ABUNDANCE! As ONE with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I am WHOLE, whereas, the world and those of the world are incomplete!

My Father has claimed me as His Child and I am a co-heir to His Kingdom! Then, I must REPRESENT myself as a Child of the King and I must follow in the footsteps of my Brother, in whom He is well pleased, for I'm living in my abundant and eternal life, who is CHRIST JESUS! Is this better? YES! God has given me a total upgrade! I am fully EQUIPPED to conquer the world and live my eternal life abundantly, if I follow the Mind of Christ! --IF, I follow the mind of Christ! I must ABIDE, which is to LIVE within Christ!


PERSISTING IN FAITH

 

What could keep me from abundant and eternal life today? Perhaps, I may begin to wonder, "Is the Truth enough for me?" Or, maybe I don't know how to abide in Christ or draw from Him and that which God has equipped me. Perhaps, I begin to believe the lies of Satan. Perhaps, the burdens of the world press upon me. Perhaps, I lose sight of Jesus and forget who I am.

Paul said, "I die daily," and so must we--to LIVE in Christ. SELF, the flesh, that 'old' man of corruption,  might rise up within us, therefore we must hold FAST to the Solid Rock! Just as he tempted our Saviour, the evil one will be prowling, trying to roar like a lion, to tempt us and tear us from our Saviour and the Kingdom of God. Be ye ANCHORED and hold fast to the Solid Rock! 

Now, dying daily. Does this mean that we must arise each and every morning and proclaim, "I am dying today!" Is this what is meant? Must we have a ritual of dying to ourselves daily? Or, if we are anchored to Christ, is Paul saying to us that each day LIVING IN CHRIST is another day that he is dead within the flesh and alive with Christ? Does God want us to let go of the the Anchor? Does He expect us to renew our vows everyday?! Are we of such weak nature and our faith so little that we must perform the daily, hourly, minute, and second-by-second ritual of dying daily? 

My Lord, told me that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Therefore, YES, I DO die daily, because, Christ within me KEEPS ME FROM SIN and suppresses the resurrection of the old man. It is not that I can keep myself by saying that I die daily. It is my faith and devotion to my savior and God that keeps me at their feet, beckoning for my life to be spared and to live life abundantly and everlasting. 

My Brothers and Sisters, it is finished. In my SURRENDERING ALL, I am crucified with Christ. I have come to know the sweetness of The Truth, The Way, and The Life. I hunger and thirst for Holiness and Righteousness. The surrendering of my will is not provisional, that is to say, temporary, or, conditional. We must understand that when we surrendered all and excepted the Cross of Jesus, that we died with Him to be resurrected by the Holy Spirit into a New Life. It is the OLD MAN, THE FLESH (SELF) that dies daily because of the miracle and sacrifice of Christ who covers us with His Blood to keep us from sin. When the old man died, I began to walk in the SPIRIT under the Mind of Christ! I cannot equate who I am NOW to the old man who dies within me daily. Why must he die daily? -Because, he is still a part of me since I am still living in this world attached to the flesh. Having CONQUERED THE FLESH, I no longer have to be LED by the flesh, for I now walk in the SPIRIT, led by FAITH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!


Apostles, prophets, preachers, teachers and evangelists are given to us by Christ Jesus:
Ephesians 4:12,13
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:


As Children of God, we NEED one another and must function as ONE BODY under the Mind of Christ, for Christ is the Head of the Body. We must RESIST AND PERSIST TOGETHER!

When we become born again, our work has only begun and we have only begun to take shape into the form that we will become. Christ has provided what has come to be known as the Five Fold Ministry, to help mature the Saints, individually and collectively, themselves included, that we would come to work together as ONE effective BODY under the mind of Christ.

Here I am, BORN AGAIN! Living in my abundant and eternal life! Yes, united with God as One, man is once again whole and complete, but God remains the God who gave and respects FREEWILL. If I choose to change my heart and return to the world, I have chosen to abandon God. He has not abandoned me, but, how grieved His Holy Spirit will be.

The world hasn't and will not change, but, I must never forget that I have changed, because I AM NOT ALONE! I must be BOLD in the Word! KEEPING THE FAITH! FAITH IN GOD through Christ Jesus! God has EQUIPPED me to RESIST AND PERSIST and will never leave me defenseless!


Matthew 10: 17-20
17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 10:27
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.


Wherefore, within these words, I know that God is with me, my faith looks up to the hills from whence cometh my help! I am endowed with the power to change those within the world, according to the Will of God! I know my purpose because I have been commissioned to go out and create change, by Christ Jesus! The way in which I achieve this depends on who God created me to be, therefore, there is no one else who can do this the way that He has created me to do this! There is no reason or necessity to compare myself with the world or those of the world! I am living out my abundant and eternal life in accordance with MY PURPOSE and MY RELATIONSHIP with Jehovah God. Amen! Amen!
Jesus the ORIGINAL RESISTER AND PERSIST-ER! The ruling Jews and Romans saw Him as one man and one voice able to be silenced. Yet, He created a different kind of army to conquer them, dividing the Jews and eventually converting the Romans to Christianity.

The world may think that I am one small voice, but I am one of many voices commissioned for the work of God, sent out in every direction. Yes, the world will judge me and condemn me as they did my Master, my Saviour, my Brother and my friend, who CONQUERED the world. And to this, I smile and say, "HERE I AM, LORD, READY TO STAND UNITED WITH MY BRETHREN TO RESIST AND PERSIST! USE ME in my ABUNDANT and ETERNAL LIFE!"

RESIST AND PERSIST, my Brothers and Sisters, for IN THE END, WE WIN!

Thank you, Father!

We glorify and praise Your Holy Name! You are so good to us, Father! We love You! We adore you! Oh, we praise and magnify Your Holy, Holy Name! Lord thank You for your Wisdom and Your Divine Plan for our lives. We bless You and give You All the Praise! In the name of Yeshua, YAHWEH, Lord of Heaven and Earth! Lord of ALL, we humbly say, Amen.

With love, Your servant, united with the One,

Mishael



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
SELF REFLECTION: A Look in the Mirror

Once again, when we look at Jesus' parables, He is challenging us to examine where our heart lies. Closely examining your heart, answer the following questions.

DISCUSS your answers with a mature Believer who can guide you in your spiritual relationship with Jesus and our Father, and/or have group discussions to learn from those who have different experiences and perspectives.


QUESTIONS: Write down your questions and discuss them with a mature Believer or submit them to:


https://fsasw.blogspot.com


  1. Who do you place your faith in daily?
  2. Who do you follow daily?
  3. Do you plan to resist and persist?
  4. Why are you resisting and persisting?
  5. Are you planning to resist and persist the Trump administration? Why or why not?
  6. Are you prepared to resist and conquer the world? If yes, how?
  7. What are you doing to resist that in the world which goes against God's Will and Way?
  8. How are you prepared to persist?
  9. Can you resist and persist without surrendering your heart to Christ?
  10. What are you doing to be diligent and persistent in your endeavor of resistance and as Christ's Ambassador?
  11. Are you resistant and persistent only in some areas of your life or society? (i.e., politics, civil rights)
  12. Can our faith and beliefs be apparent in every area of our life without imposing them upon others? Why or why not?
  13. If we are to resist and persist for the Kingdom, can we compromise, back down, or give in to fear? 
  14. If we die daily and live in Christ, can the weapons of the world formed against us harm us spiritually, mentally or emotionally? Can ALL weapons of the world, such as lies, gossip, etc. harm us physically?
  15. Have you been influenced by those endeavoring to invoke fear and hatred within others and allowed fear and hatred to change how you live? Why or why not?
  16. Do you choose to believe or accept lies to use them as weapons against those you view as different, unwanted, the opposition or enemy? Why or why not?
  17. Do you believe you can conquer the world and its influence upon you?
  18. Do you believe resistance and persistence works?
  19. Have you sought out other Believers to help you resist and persist?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCRIPTURE REFERENCES


Jeremiah 13:18

Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities shall come down, even the crown of your glory.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romans 8:38
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ephesians 3:10
To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colossians 2:15
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Titus 3:1
Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Matthew 10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Titus 3 King James Version (KJV) 

1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

12 When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter.

13 Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.

14 And let our's also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful.

15 All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YCCM YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME: Unraveling the Lie Part 4 DETAILS NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING

AN EXPECTED END

PRAYER AND PROCLAMATION