(AYEP31PT1) I HAVE AN ETERNITY AHEAD OF ME: AUNTIE YONNY EPISODE 31 THE AGREEMENTS Part 1


 

 

I HAVE AN ETERNITY AHEAD OF ME

(Intermittent Waves Recorded From The Transformed Heart Of A Woman) 

AUNTIE YONNY THE AGREEMENTS Part 1



Instead of having his breakfast in bed, David Siegfried got up, got dressed and asked to have his breakfast out on the patio near the garden. He had been anxious since talking to Rachel yesterday. At dinner, he hardly said a word and did his best to avoid Hal before going to bed. It took all that he had to contain himself. He spent most of the time praying and talking to God, asking for strength and praying for Rachel and the baby. 

Zenobia had gotten another nurse to help her, so that she would have some days off. He didn't know how or where she spent them, but, she seemed much happier now that they had moved to the mansion and she had more free time.

It was nearing ten o'clock and he anxiously awaited Rachel's arrival. He'd hoped Hal would be out of his bed and downstairs by now, but, he was sleeping late. He was just about to go upstairs and check on him when the doorbell rang. The maid beat him to the door.

Just as she was opening the door, Hal and Zenobia came out on the mezzanine balcony, playfully hugging, kissing and fondling one another. Hal was in his pajama bottoms and Zenobia was in a revealing nightgown. When the door opened, Rachel walked from the foyer into the great room and looked straight up at the balcony. Hal's father witnessed it all, but, Hal and Zenobia were locked in an embrace, kissing. What he saw was sheer devastation in Rachel's eyes. Before he could get to her, she turned and ran back towards the door without looking back. He went out after her, but, by the time he got to the door she was in her car and taking off.

"Oh no, oh no! Father help her please. Protect her and keep her safe on the road!"

Hearing his father, Hal called down to him.

"Dad, who was that?!"

"Uh...just a reporter son! Just a reporter!"

"Dad?! Dad?!"

"Coming, son!"

David went into the great room shaking his head and praying. Hal and Zenobia were still on the balcony holding hands.

"Dad, Zenobia and I have some great news for you. We're pregnant and we're going to get married!"

"OH, LORD, JESUS!" 

After he cried out, Hal's father reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out his nitroglycerin tablets and popped one under his tongue. Zenobia and Hal came running down the stairs.

"MR. SIEGFRIED!"

"DAD, DAD, I'M SORRY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! ZENOBIA HELP HIM!


Immediately, they put Hal's father into his wheelchair and took the elevator up to his room, which had been equipped with everything he needed for medical care. Zenobia checked his vital signs and told him to rest. She gave him another pill after five minutes and checked his heart again.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Siegfried?"

"I'm fine, now, Zenobia. I've just had too much excitement. The question is, how are you feeling and why didn't you tell me about you and Hal?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Siegfried, we just wanted to be sure. We didn't want to disappoint you if it didn't work out. When we moved here, I had no idea I would fall in love with Hal. Yes, I cared for him a great deal, but, I didn't want to get my hopes up. I knew he had someone else."

"Well, I'm happy for you and thank you for making me a grandfather. Come here and give me a hug. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Mr. Siegfried. I'll leave you to rest now and come back to check on you again."

"Okay, Zenobia. Thank you. Tell Hal I said congratulations and I'll talk to him later."

"Alright."

David Siegfried waited until Zenobia was well down the hallway before he got out of bed, put on his shoes and slipped out  the back door. He called Hal's chauffeur and told him to pick him up at the end of the driveway. When he got into the limousine, he looked up Rachel's number from Hal's computer and called Rachel to apologize and ask if they could meet.



************************


Derek had been having Rachel followed for months, so, it was of no surprise to him when Rachel came to Graves Tower crying in his arms. He knew that she was pregnant with Hal's baby and that she had met with his father. Before she arrived, he received a text message that she had just come from Hal's house and was headed his way.

Rachel cried in Derek's arms and told him everything. He pretended not to know, kissing her and comforting her. 

"I...I didn't know where else to go. You've been so good to me Derek. I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner. I was so afraid. I was afraid you wouldn't want me either. I'll understand if you tell me to go..."

Derek sat Rachel down on the sofa, reached inside of his suit pocket and pulled out a small box. Then, he got down on one knee, opened the box and looked at Rachel.

"Rachel Annalise Montgomery, you are my best friend and I love you. Will you marry me?"

"I don't know what to say. Are you sure, Derek? Even after what I told you? You want me and the baby?"

"Yes, I want you and the baby. Just say, yes."

Derek took the ring out of the box and began to slip it onto Rachel's finger. It was the biggest diamond Rachel had ever seen. She looked at her finger and then at Derek. Grabbing his neck, kissing him, and crying in his arms, she answered.

"YES, DEREK, YES!"

As they kissed and hugged, Rachel's phone rang.

"Go ahead and answer it Rachel. It might be The Daily."

Rachel picked up her phone and didn't recognize the number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Rachel. This is David Siegfried. Are you okay?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry for what happened this morning. I didn't know about it either. Please, please, can we meet somewhere and talk."

"Well, I'm busy now, but..."

"Please, Rachel, I promise I won't keep you long. I just don't want the day to end like this. Please."

"Okay, give me about a half hour and I'll meet you at Bridge Way Park, by the fountain."

Rachel hung up the phone, admired her ring, again, then gave Derek a passionate kiss. 

"I've got a story to cover, but, I'll be back tonight to celebrate our engagement."

"I'll be waiting, darling."



 ************************

Derek removed his tie and shoes, then, leaning back on the sofa, he took out his phone and made a call.

"Hello, cousin! What are you up to?...Me? I'm just relaxing. My future wife just left...Yes, I gave her the ring...Am I sure? Of course I'm sure, Everett. I couldn't be more sure...It's going to be the wedding of the year and boost my ratings in the polls, sending me straight to the White House...You can't picture me married? Well, my friend, make sure you take plenty of good pictures at the wedding...

The baby? Well, if it comes out dark and kinky-headed it will make me look all the better for having married a pregnant woman who was abandoned by a no good Black man, once again proving the superior race. ha-haa! And, when they find out it's Hal Siegfried's baby, it will ruin him. He'll hate me even more for being a father to his child and raising the kid...

No, I don't really intend to raise the little bastard. We'll get the little black bastard a nanny. I'll get Rachel pregnant again, then, send Hal's child away to boarding school when the bastard is old enough.

Rachel? Pfft! She'll do what I tell her to do...Of course I care about her feelings, but, that's what she gets for spreading her legs to a nigger.

Divorce?...Heck no! She's not getting a divorce. She won't divorce me. I'll take the kids and forbid her to see them. The courts will certainly award the president of the United States full custody after I present her as an unfit mother and an adulteress. Hopefully, it won't come to that and she'll appreciate what I'm doing for her.

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YCCM YOU CAN'T CHANGE ME: Unraveling the Lie Part 4 DETAILS NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING

AN EXPECTED END

PRAYER AND PROCLAMATION